Episode 32 - Master Plan: Sept '98
The Career of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Episode 32 - Master Plan - September ‘98
This week Mike & JV are covering the first half of September 1998. Mr. McMahon has a “Master Plan” to take the title off of Stone Cold Steve Austin on September 27, again, that’s September 27 at Breakdown.
Here is an episode breakdown of our discussion points & Audio Clips: (Network Timestamps Included)
- RAW Saturday Night 275 - 09/05/98 -Audio: Mr. McMahon Promo (0:02:52- 0:07:51)
- RAW Saturday Night 275 - 09/05/98 - Kane & Undertaker Run Ins
- Sunday Night Heat 06 - 09/06/98 - Audio: Vince McMahon’s Master Plan Promo (0:38:35 - 0:45:40
- RAW Saturday Night 276 - 09/12/98 - Side Notes
- Sunday Night Heat 07 - 09/13/98 - Audio: Austin Promo (0:42:42)
- RAW 277 - 09/14/98 - Audio: McMahon, Austin, Kane & Undertaker Promo (0:01:10 - 0:07:01)
- RAW 277 - 09/14/98 - Match: WWF World Championship Match: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Ken Shamrock (01:21:21
- RAW 277 - 09/14/98 - Side Notes
- Sunday Night Heat 08 - 09/20/98 - Audio: Undertaker & Kane with Michael Cole (0:09:16 - 0:11:52)
- House Show Rundown
- “Oh Hell Yeah” Moment of the Week
- “Oh Hell No” Moment of the Week
- Next Week: 5/8/19 - Special Edition Watch Along: Past Match Poll: Austin vs Hart: Survivor Series ‘96 (5/08)
- 5/15/19 - Special Edition: Watch Along: ECW Steve Austin vs. Mikey Whipwreck vs. Sandman, with Special announcement of the ECW Extreme Review Cast
- 5/22/19 - Back to regular episodes- Ep 33 Breakdown: September ‘98
- Podcast Plugs (Talking Taker & Booking the Territory: The Unprofessional Wrestling Podcast)
- Social Media Plugs
Talking Taker: If you like what we do here with Stone Cold's career check out our “brother” podcast, "Talking Taker", Alex & Travis are "digging up" the career of the Undertaker. They are a ways in at this point, go back into their archives and explore the 90's run of the Deadman. This week they will be discussing Undertaker vs. Test from Summerslam 2002.
Booking the Territory: The Unprofessional Wrestling Podcast:
My pal, Mike Mills, along with his hilarious & informative team of Doc Turner & Hardbody Harper break down episodes of NWA WCW Saturday Night from 85-88 and Smoky Mountain Wrestling from the start in 1992 and they are currently in 1994.
This week on the NWA WCW episode they will be covering the NWA WCW from 01/02/88. On the SMW Show they will be covering 10/08/94 Ep 141
Please reach out and support us on Twitter & Facebook @bottomlinecast
Please take the time to Subscribe and give us a Five Star Rating on Itunes!
Feel free to make suggestions and chat with us, at @MPRU83 & @JOHNVANDAMAGE Thank you for listening!
Find out more at https://bottomlinecast.pinecast.co
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/bottomlinecast/8d9a29f9-a060-4b44-82b9-09b46f6da80e
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.