E152 - Tough Enough: April '11- April '14
Episode 152 - The Career of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Episode 152 - Tough Enough: April ‘11- April ‘14
This week Mike & JV are covering Stone Cold Steve Austin’s appearances from April ‘11 through April ‘14.
- RAW - 04/04/11 - Part I - Stone Cold & the “Tough Enough” Cast (44:20- 51:13)
- RAW - 04/04/11 - Promo - Part II - Stone Cold, The Miz & Alex Riley (51:25- 59:55)
- RAW - 06/06/11 - Special Opening - Tough Enough Winner Announcement - Stone Cold & Tough Enough Trainers (00:30- 06:30)
- RAW - 06/06/11 - Part II - Tough Enough Winner Announcement - Stone Cold (06:35- 14:05)
- RAW - 06/06/11 - Audio - Part III - Tough Enough Winner Announcement - Stone Cold & Mr. McMahon (15:23- 23:26)
- RAW - 06/06/11 - In Ring Opening Promo -- R-Truth Interrupts Stone Cold’s Beer Bash, The Miz, Alex Riley, & John Cena (23:26- 36:52)
- RAW - 06/06/11 - Quick Match Results - John Cena & Alex Riley vs. The Miz & R-Truth (Special Guest Ref - Stone Cold Steve Austin) (01:37:00- 01:50:00)
- RAW “WWE All Star Night” - 06/13/11 - Promo - Part I - The Miz (02:04- 06:10)
- RAW “WWE All Star Night” - 06/13/11 - Audio - Promo - Part II - Stone Cold & The Miz, Del Rio Interrupts (07:00- 16:26)
- RAW “WWE All Star Night” - 06/13/11 - Backstage - Stone Cold, Vicki Guerrero, & Dolph Ziggler (59:26- 01:01:49)
- RAW “WWE All Star Night” - 06/13/11 - Audio - Backstage - Stone Cold, Tough Enough Winner “Big Andy”, & CM Punk (01:39:52- 01:42:11)
- RAW “WWE All Star Night” - 06/13/11 - Audio - Promo - Stone Cold (01:43:08- 01:48:04)
- Wrestlemania XXX - 4/6/14 - Audio - Opening Promo - Part I - Hulk Hogan (06:16- 09:00)
- Wrestlemania XXX - 4/6/14 - Audio - Opening Promo - Part II - Stone Cold Steve Austin & Hulk Hogan (09:01 - 13:21)
- Wrestlemania XXX - 4/6/14 - Audio - Opening Promo - Part III - The Rock, Stone Cold & Hulk Hogan (16:00- 22:46)
Check out "Talking Taker” Alex & Travis are "digging up" the career of the Undertaker. You can now dig deep back into their archives of episodes and explore the entire run of the Deadman. Give them a follow on Twitter @TalkingTaker and follow their YouTube page! This month’s episode covers 5 year Anniversary (Biography Review, Greatest Summerslam Matches, Listener Q&A)
Booking the Territory: The Unprofessional Wrestling Podcast - Mike Mills, along with his hilarious & informative team of Doc Turner & Hardbody Harper, break down episodes of NWA WCW Saturday Night from 85-91. This week is NWA WCW - February 23, 1991
Join the Booking the Territory Patreon Page at Patreon.com/BookingTheTerritory at the $5 Tier to join JV & Mike on the “Extreme ECW Live Cast”. On the BTT Patreon episode, Supercard Special 13 - Gangsta’s Paradise: Sept 16, 1995. On the free feed- ECW HCTV 63 & 64 - June 28 & July 5, 1994 Check out Our Vantage Point: Retro Wrestling Podcast with Joe Marotta & Michael Quinn, this week is Episode 281 - True/False - Hulk Hogan was the real heel in the Mega Powers, WWE Championship Wrestling 1/5/85
Please reach out and support us on Twitter @bottomlinecast, @MPRU83 & @JOHNVANDAMAGE
Please take the time to Subscribe and write a Five Star Rating at Apple Podcasts!
Please Subscribe to our YouTube channel, Bottom Line Wrestling Cast.
Thank you for listening!
Find out more at https://bottomlinecast.pinecast.co
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/bottomlinecast/df2a3c67-ee88-49cf-a6d1-d3298071af87
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.